How to Fix L3enc.dll Error Message on Computer?
Try to fix L3enc.dll error but still have no idea about how to deal with such annoying errors? L3enc.dll is an l3enc compression driver for Easy CD-DA Extractor 3 to ensure its smooth functioning. Sometimes, it might be shared by some other programs or even the operating system. But due to some unknown reasons, users will get any of the following l3enc.dll error messages while using the computer.
• l3enc.dll Not Found
• This application failed to start because l3enc.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
• Cannot find [PATH]\l3enc.dll
• The file l3enc.dll is missing.
• Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: l3enc.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again.
Causes of l3enc.dll error
When you start Windows, the l3enc.dll will be loaded into a protected memory space to prevent any programs can take over the memory space. But due to one of the following reasons, an l3enc.dll error message will display unexpectedly:
* Damaged or incorrect version of l3enc.dll file
* Invalid Windows Registry
* Non- removal third-party software leftovers
* Driver update problems
* Low disk space
* Incompatible .dll files
* Computer virus
If you want to fix l3enc.dll error manually, you can follow the guides as below:
Sometimes, l3enc.dll error is caused by spyware, adware or viruses that has installed in your computer. All these malicious programs can be able to take over your system, access to system files and change them, thus they lead InstIE.dll broken or missing. However, if you are sure your computer is clean and free of threats, how to fix this dll error manually?
<1>.Copy a same version of InstIE.dll from other computer. Please make sure the version would support your Windows system. If you can not find the dll file from other computers, you also can search the dll file by using some long tail keywords like:l3enc.dll download, how to download l3enc.dll, free download InstIE.dll on the Internet.
<2>.Paste this file to the folder: \windows\system32\ Usually, the dll file would be in the folder where you installed the program before.
<3>.Please re-register l3enc.dll. Tips: You can use the Regsvr32 tool (Regsvr32.exe) to register and unregister OLE controls such as DLL or ActiveX Controls (OCX) files that are self-registerable. This may be necessary to troubleshoot some issues with Windows, Microsoft Internet Explorer, or other programs.
Sometimes, a missing or broken file within the program using the l3enc.dll file can also bring in such error to happen. In such a case, reinstall the associated program to resolve the problem.
* Click Start | Control Panel.
*Click Programs | Uninstall a Program.
* Select the crashing program
* Click Uninstall button to initialize the uninstall wizard.
* Follow the on screen instructions.
* Reboot the machine after it has been successfully uninstalled.
* Run the setup program to reinstall it on your machine.
It is highly suggest you visit more information from the dll fixing blog.