How to uninstall Kaspersky without password or wrong password
Kaspersky from Russia is with high alertness, it will prompt dangerous behavior of all processes or procedures, so some programs will suffer "false positives" from it. Sometimes in order to further improve security, Kaspersky tends to set the associated password, but over time, when you want to uninstall Kaspersky you forgot the password so you can not uninstall it, you can not quit, you can not even disable the start add-ons. How on earth can we completely uninstall Kaspersky?
1. Restart the computer, press the F8 key when startup;
2. In the Advanced Options menu list, use the up and down arrow keys to select "Safe Mode" and press Enter to enter;
3. Before entering the system it will pop up the "desktop" dialog box asking whether to enter safe mode, click on the "Yes" button to continue;
4. After entering safe mode, enter the master degree of Kaspersky directory and find the Kaspersky program executable file avp.exe;
5. Change the Kaspersky master degree name avp.exe into other name, such as temp.exe;
6. After renaming it, double-click it to start it, there is Kaspersky program icon displayed on the taskbar at the bottom right of the screen;
7. Right-click the icon, from the pop-up menu, select "Settings ..." command;
8. Open Kaspersky "Settings" window, select the following "Options"Option;
9. Cancel the "password protect" checkbox in the right of the "Password protection", "option" ;
10. Finally, click "OK" to close the window, restart the computer, and normally access to the computer. After restarting the computer, open the "Add or Remove Programs";
11. Locate and click on the Kaspersky program, and then click the "Change" button, pop up modify, repair or remove Options dialog box, here we choose "Remove" button;
12. In the dialog box, select the desired option, it is recommended to select "Complete uninstall", and click "Next" button;
13. In the final determination dialog box, click on the "Remove" button to confirm and begin the uninstallation;
14. The uninstall process must take a while, after the uninstall is complete there will prompts a dialog box;
15. Click the "OK" button to confirm, a dialog box prompts that you need to restart pop up;
16. Select "Yes", restart the computer, the uninstallation is complete.
If you give up when you see such steps and think that you can't do that, so try a once-and-for-all method to uninstall stubborn programs and intractable files by specialized software.